Creating and Deleting a Report
When creating reports, the reports should be created based on an existing catalog file, otherwise you will get an error.
- createReportSet(String name)
Creates a new page report with the specified name.
- addReport(String reportsetHandle, String name)
Creates a new report tab with the specified name in the specified page report.
- createWebReportSet(String reportsetName, String reportTabName)
Creates a new web report with the specified name. Creating a web report will create a report tab in the web report automatically.
- deleteReport(java.lang.String name)
Deletes an existing report with the specified name, and returns true if the report has been successfully removed.
- name - The name of the report or page report tab that is to be created or deleted.
- reportsetHandle - The handle of the page report into which the report tab will be added.
- reportsetName - The name of the web report that is to be created.
- reportTabName - The report tab name in the web report that is to be created. Optional.