The Catalog Manager allows you to filter the data resources in a catalog and show only the selected resources to you.
To filter resources in a catalog:
- In the Catalog Manager, select Filter View on the toolbar. The Filter View dialog appears.
- Provide a filter condition in the Filter Expression text box. Use "*" to stand for any string, and use "?" to stand for any character. Also you can leave this text box blank.
- Select the Case Sensitive checkbox if you want Logi JReport to distinguish between uppercase and lowercase characters when filtering.
- In the Select the elements to include in the view box, check the resource types you want to remain in the catalog resource tree.
- If you want to select/deselect all the resource types under one certain data source, check/uncheck the checkbox of the data source node.
- If you want to select/deselect all the resource types in the box, select the Select All/Deselect All button.
- Select the OK button to filter the resources.
The filter result will be the union of the resources that match the filter condition and the selected resource types.