This topic describes how you can deploy Logi Report Server to WebLogic.
We use paths based on UNIX path name protocol in our example. The instruction applies to both UNIX and Windows installation. However, the path formats differ. For Windows it is in this format
C:\LogiReport\Server instead of
- You installed WebLogic 14.1.1 in the
/opt/beadirectory. This is BEA_HOME in the WebLogic documentation.
- The Logi Report Server WAR file jreport.war is in the
/opt/LogiReport/Server/bin/distributedirectory. To create the WAR file, see Building a WAR/EAR File to Include a Self-contained Logi Report Server.
To deploy Logi Report Server to BEA WebLogic:
- If you have not already created a WebLogic Domain for Logi Report Server, you must create one before starting the integration.
- Start WebLogic by running startWeblogic.sh in
- Access the WebLogic Administrative Console using the URL
http://hostname:7001/console/, where hostname is host name or IP address, and 7001 is the port number.
- After you sign in, in the Domain Structure panel on the left, select Deployments node.
- In the Summary of Deployments panel, select Install.
- In the Install Application Assistant panel, select upload your file(s).
- In the Deployment Archive section, select Browse to select the jreport.war file in
C:\LogiReport\Server\bin\distribute, and then select Next.
- Keep selecting Next until the Finish button is enabled, and then select Finish.
- Start Logi Report Server and then access it using the following URL:
If you run into problems when using Logi Report Server in BEA WebLogic, you may have to send the log files of Logi Report Server to Customer Service. The following procedure illustrates how to generate the log files:
-Dlogall=trueon the same line as -Dreporthome in the
- Restart the application server
- Try to reproduce the problem. After reproducing the problem, send Customer Service the log files in
The WebLogic log file may also help to identify the problem. It is /opt/bea/user_projects/domains/domain_name/logs.