Integrating Remote Logi Report Server With WebLogic 12c (18.104.22.168.0) by a WAR File
Here is an example illustrating the case of using JSPs based on Remote Server APIs to integrate with WebLogic 12c (22.214.171.124.0).
It is assumed that:
- WebLogic is installed in
C:\beain computer A.
- Logi Report Server is installed in
C:\LogiReport\Serverin computer B. The computer IP is 127.0.0.1.
The procedure for integrating remote Logi Report Server with WebLogic contains the following major steps:
- In computer B, use the tool makewar.bat to build the Logi Report Server WAR file as defined by makewar.xml for remote integration. Both makewar.bat and makewar.xml are located in
C:\LogiReport\Server\bin. Run the following commands in DOS window and the generated WAR file remote.war will be saved to the directory
makewar.bat buildRemoteWar -Djrs.remote.host=127.0.0.1 -Djrs.remote.rmiport=1129 -Djrs.rmi.auth_file=C:\LogiReport\Server\bin\rmi.auth
- Copy the rmi.auth file from
C:\LogiReport\Server\binin computer B to
C:\LogiReport\Server\binin computer A.
- Make sure Logi Report Server has been started once so that the server.properties file is generated.
- Change server.properties file in
- If you have not already created a WebLogic Domain for Logi Report Server you must create one before starting the integration.
- In computer A, start WebLogic by running startWeblogic.sh in
- In computer B, access the WebLogic Administrative Console using the URL
http://hostname:7001/console/, where the hostname is computer A's host name or IP address, and 7001 is the port number.
- After your successful login, in the Domain Structure panel on the left, select Deployments node.
- In the Summary of Deployments panel, select Install.
- In the Install Application Assistant panel, select the upload your file(s) link.
- In the Deployment Archive section, select Browse to select the remote.war file in
C:\LogiReport\Server\bin\distribute, and then select Next.
- Keep selecting Next until the Finish button is enabled, and then select Finish.
- Start Logi Report Server in computer B. Then go to computer A and access Logi Report Server using the following URL: