Deploying Logi Report Server to a Java Application Server
After you have created a WAR/EAR file that includes a self-contained Logi Report Server, you can deploy the WAR/EAR to an application server following the deploying instructions of the application server. This topic describes how you can deploy Logi Report Server to leading Java EE application servers.
The instructions are applicable to all the platforms that Logi Report Server supports.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Deploying Server to IBM WebSphere 18.104.22.168
- Deploying Server to WebLogic 14.1.1
- Deploying Server to Tomcat 9.0.38
- Deploying Server to JBoss EAP 7.3.0
- Deploying Server to Sun Java™ System Application Server Platform Edition 9.1
- Deploying Server to Jetty 9.4.31
- Deploying Server to GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 5.0
- Deploying Server to Resin 4.0.65
- Deploying Server to WildFly 20.0.1
You can change the location of the two folders, skin and dhtmljsp, which are in the \public_html directory in the application server side. What you need to do is create a file jrserver.properties in the \WEB-INF directory and then add the following two properties and provide the correct paths (excluding the context root):