Starting Logi Report Server v17
After you have installed Logi Report Server, you must set up the reporting environment and start it before you can access it via a web browser. This topic provides you with detailed information of how to run Logi Report Server in different running modes, and access it through a web browser.
The following topics provide additional information on setting up a Logi Report Server:
- Setting Up the Reporting Environment
- Running as a Standalone Server
- Running as an OS Service
- Running Within an Application Server
- Sending Commands to Logi Report Server from Java
- Accessing Logi Report Server via a Web Browser
- Shutting Down Logi Report Server
Please sign in to leave a comment.