Installing Logi Report Server v17
This topic introduces how to install Logi Report Server using a variety of different methods on different platforms. It covers issues associated with installing, upgrading, migrating, and removing.
To install Logi Report Server, a Java Development Kit (JDK) is required on your system. These JDKs are supported: Oracle JDK 8, 9, 11 and 12 and OpenJDK 8, 11, 12, and 13. Contact Logi Analytics Support at email@example.com for help if you have problems when using other JDK.
- Logi Report Licenses
- Supported Report Databases
- Installing Using the Installation Wizard
- Installing Silently
- Installing Using the Console Interface
- Installing on Unix Manually
- Installing by Deploying a WAR File
- Installing Updates/Service Packs
- Logi Report Server Reporthome Directory Overview
- Upgrading Logi Report Server
- Migrating Server and Server Data
- Uninstalling Logi Report Server