Printing the Report Result
You can print the report result of the current page report to a PDF or HTML file.
- Select Menu > File > Printable Version, or the Printable Version button on the toolbar. The Printable Version dialog appears.
- Specify whether to print the current report tab or multiple report tabs in the current report.
- Select the format in which the report result will be printed: PDF or HTML.
- When only the current report tab is to be printed, specify the range of the pages in the report tab that you want to print.
If checked, all pages in the current report tab will be printed.
- Current Page
If checked, only the current page of the report tab will be printed.
If checked, you can define the pages in the current report tab that you want to print. Separate the page numbers and/or page ranges by commas.
When multiple report tabs in the current report are to be printed, select the desired report tabs and adjust the printing order of the report tabs by selecting and .
- Select Apply and the PDF or HTML result file is then opened in an associated program with which you can print the result to a printer.