Exporting the Report Result
When you are satisfied with the result of the active report, you may want to export it as a result version or as a local file to other formats. However, if the report you are going to export is linked to another report, in the exported result the link will no longer be available.
- Select Menu > File > Export, or the Export button on the toolbar to display the Export dialog.
- In the File Name field, specify the name of the exported result file.
- Specify the destination of the result:
- View Report Result: The result will be directly opened in the web browser if the format is supported by a plug-in of the web browser; otherwise it will prompt you to save the result file.
- Save to File System: The web browser will prompt you to save the result file to a specified folder. If selected, you need to provide a name for the result file in the File Name field.
- Save to Version System: The result will be saved as a result version in Logi JReport Server's versioning system.
- In the Select Report Tabs box, select the report tabs you want to export. The selected report tabs will be exported in the list order. You can change the order of the report tabs by selecting or .
- From the Select Format drop-down list, select the format in which to export the result: HTML, PDF, Excel, Text, RTF, XML, PostScript, or Page Report Result.
- To specify the additional setting of the selected format, select More Options.
- From the Style Group drop-down list, select the style group you want to apply to the exported report result. If the page report is created in Logi JReport Designer, when the <No Style> item is specified, the style group property predefined for specific export format in Logi JReport Designer will be applied to export the report result to that format.
- Set the other properties for the selected format as required.
- Select OK to confirm.
Tip: Before exporting a report, you can customize the page properties for each exported result according to your requirement. For more information, refer to Setting up the report page.