v2023.1 Release Notes
- Fixed issue where temp files aren't cleaned up if Exago's web interface is never accessed.
- Fixed issue where Folder name was not updating in xml when a report was duplicated.
- Fixed issue where Interactive report filters throw NDQ on report run then export.
- Fixed issue where debug mode in 2023.1 alters SQL return for data objects with tenancy.
- Fixed issue where collate reports option for chained report in 2023.1 was throwing error.
- Fixed issue where page number function was not working on chained reports.
- Provided quick fix for exporting related issue of reports.
- Fixed issue where users were not able to schedule dashboard visualization reports.
- Fixed issue that occurred while providing a patch for XSS vulnerability.
- Issue with exporting reports.
- Changes to date functions are accurately reflected in formulas used in date fields
- The default export type, when set in the admin console to Excel, now exports chained reports in Excel format
- The function
Roundand rounding numbers using cell formatting, when applied to the same decimal number and place, now return identical results
- Fixed an issue that returned an error message when opening a dashboard that contains a filter applied to a custom column
- When you change a scheduled report filter interval, a new schedule is created accurately reflecting the dates to send future reports
- If a data column contains an
Andstatement that returns an error, the error is shown and no longer stops an ExpressView from running
- Fixed an issue that prevented
Upper()from recognizing new lines where appropriate
- When you import a filter from dashboard, it appears in the list after ungrouping it from other filters
- You can remove interactive filter values by clicking the red X next to them on the list
- When you export a Child-linked report from the Dashboard Viewer, the resulting file displays only the data displayed in the UI
- Format cell option can be used for cell formatting without any issues with the cell content
- Fixed an issue that returned a unique name error message when editing Report Level Custom SQL Objects
- You can modify the date format in the cell without it impacting the cell border formatting
- Clicking the "Find" search bar and pressing enter on reports with no data now return with a message stating that no records are found
- Fixed an issue that returned JS API errors message when using
DisposePage()in callback method
- Display Filter Value on Advanced report displays correct values
- You can scroll down to see Custom Options on Advanced report without any issues
- Fixed an issue where adding a sort prevented "show x more results" appearing on advanced report when using step size row limit
- Fixed an issue that returned a database error message when using the Exago Switch formula in a sort
- Fixed an issue related to extraneous pop-ups generated by user-added content in ExpressView reports
We are proud to release Exago BI v2023.1.1! Check out the list of new features and fixes!
Parameters Supporting Multi-Values
This enhancement is to add configuration-level parameters that can accept multiple values. Their primary use is to allow for multi-selection in prompting windows where parameters are the desired way to provide runtime report filtering. The scope will include modifying underlying parameter objects to accept multiple values, implementing UI to display multi-selection inputs in all applicable places, and modifying client-facing API code to allow interaction with multi-value parameters while preserving compatibility with existing integration code.
In the admin section, you have a new option called multiple values and single values options to create filed multiple or single values while creating and updating the parameter. If multiple values are selected, the user can pass multiple values using the “Enter” button to separate.
For more information about Parameters, see Parameters v2023.1
While adding chained reports now in report properties, you can see the multiple parameters, and it values similarly on advance report filters and dashboard report editor.
Dashboard Report Editor:
- The Advanced Attribute “toolTipSepChar” for works now for bubble charts
- Dashboards, while undoing added data field, now re-executes the tile
Added httpRuntime executionTimeout on WebServiceApi\web.config.Linux
Added “CloudToJson” tool in Linux installs
Dashboard w/ report that has prompting formula filter on a report-level custom SQL object removed stack trace
Fixed Having a “>” (special characters ) in a Column Name sorting
Fixed ReportTemplatesAllowEdit language element to render correctly
Chart advance Features: Bar 2D, specifically the Chart Cosmetics attributes, now gets applied to chart elements
Fixed dashboard Import filter 'from' naming appears on the new interactive filter
Dashboard filters dropdown menu is now resizing correctly when the page window changes
Fixed Cell background of hidden columns shown on PDF Snapshot export of dashboard report
Dashboard Slider ranges now accept values exceeding starting values
Fixed the issue when too many filters that cause pagination/scroll on the filter menu
Fixed issue when in express view auto-formatting string to date
Fixed issue parameter prompt text does not appear in the dashboard parameter modal
Fixed issue for templates inheriting access flags from the user rather than the parent object
Fixed the issue of the date picker being displayed out of place when calling a single report from the JS API
Fixed issue with recurring scheduled jobs on Sundays hanging up
Fixed issue on report viewer Page navigation buttons getting disabled after the first use
Fixed issue with debug package generation code to account for the new Salesforce Ticketed format
Fixed issue with advanced reports designer freezes after trying to move a repeating group section
Fixed issue with the exception being thrown when trying to schedule a report
Custom SQL now handling parameters without default values