v2023.3 Release Notes
We are proud to release Exago BI v2023.3! Check out the list of new features and fixes!
Global setting for Displaying Column Headers
Feature introduced to have admin level control for displaying column headers across all reports within a configuration setup.
New setting introduced within Admin console under General → Feature/UI Setting → Advanced Report Designer Settings → Display Column Headers in Report Viewer
On ‘Show’, column headers will reflect while configuring properties in report designer. On ‘Hide’, the column headers will not be visible.
Property will have impact in report designer under Report Viewer → General → Display → Display Column Headers in Report Viewer property.
If report level setting for ‘Display Column Headers in Report Viewer’ is set to ‘Default’, then admin setting will take precedence.
If report level setting for ‘Display Column Headers in Report Viewer’ is set to ‘Show’/'Hide', then report level setting will take precedence.
Creating new REST endpoint to retrieve reports from a specific folder:
We took the dependency API /rest/Reports/List/sid and created a new API for fetching reports present in a specific folder within Exago application.
New GET API endpoint has been created - /rest/Reports/FolderReportsList
Set values of report level parameters via REST API:
We created multiple new APIs for setting values of report level parameters. These APIs include listing, creating, updating and deleting report level parameters.
New API endpoint has been created - /rest/ReportLevelParameters.
This has GET, POST, PATCH and DELETE methods.
Ability to set DateTime as a Parameter type instead of just Date:
Feature introduced to have admin level flexibility to add DateTime as a parameter for all reports within a configuration setup.
New datatype introduced within Admin console under Data → Parameters → Add new Parameter → 'Type' dropdown → Date Time
- Once ‘DateTime' format is selected, user will have option to add date and time for both single as well as multiple selection of values. Screenshots attached:
Single Value Selection-
Multiple Value Selection-
- This will have direct impact on report designer whenever a date time parameter is added within a report i.e. the user will be able to add a datetime parameter within their reports.
Report Designer preview-
Report Designer execution-
- Fixed issue where temp files aren't cleaned up if Exago's web interface is never accessed.
- Fixed issue where Folder name was not updating in xml when a report was duplicated.
- Fixed issue where Interactive report filters throw NDQ on report run then export.
- Fixed issue where debug mode in 2023.1 alters SQL return for data objects with tenancy.
- Fixed issue where collate reports option for chained report in 2023.1 was throwing error.
- Fixed issue where page number function was not working on chained reports.
- Provided quick fix for exporting related issue of reports.
- Fixed issue where users were not able to schedule dashboard visualization reports.
- Fixed issue that occurred while providing a patch for XSS vulnerability.
- Issue with exporting reports.