v2023.2 Release Notes
We are proud to release Exago BI v2023.2.2! Check out the list of new features and fixes!
- Fixed issue where temp files aren't cleaned up if Exago's web interface is never accessed.
- Fixed issue where Folder name was not updating in xml when a report was duplicated.
- Fixed issue where Interactive report filters throw NDQ on report run then export.
- Fixed issue where debug mode in 2023.1 alters SQL return for data objects with tenancy.
- Fixed issue where collate reports option for chained report in 2023.1 was throwing error.
- Fixed issue where page number function was not working on chained reports.
- Provided quick fix for exporting related issue of reports.
- Fixed issue where users were not able to schedule dashboard visualization reports.
- Fixed issue that occurred while providing a patch for XSS vulnerability.
- Issue with exporting reports.
We are proud to release Exago BI v2023.2! Check out the list of new features and fixes!
- Changes to date functions are accurately reflected in formulas used in date fields
- The default export type, when set in the admin console to Excel, now exports chained reports in Excel format
- The function
Roundand rounding numbers using cell formatting, when applied to the same decimal number and place, now return identical results
- Fixed an issue that returned an error message when opening a dashboard that contains a filter applied to a custom column
- When you change a scheduled report filter interval, a new schedule is created accurately reflecting the dates to send future reports
- If a data column contains an
Andstatement that returns an error, the error is shown and no longer stops an ExpressView from running
- Fixed an issue that prevented
Upper()from recognizing new lines where appropriate
- When you import a filter from dashboard, it appears in the list after ungrouping it from other filters
- You can remove interactive filter values by clicking the red X next to them on the list
- When you export a Child-linked report from the Dashboard Viewer, the resulting file displays only the data displayed in the UI
- Format cell option can be used for cell formatting without any issues with the cell content
- Fixed an issue that returned a unique name error message when editing Report Level Custom SQL Objects
- You can modify the date format in the cell without it impacting the cell border formatting
- Clicking the "Find" search bar and pressing enter on reports with no data now return with a message stating that no records are found
- Fixed an issue that returned JS API errors message when using
DisposePage()in callback method
- Display Filter Value on Advanced report displays correct values
- You can scroll down to see Custom Options on Advanced report without any issues
- Fixed an issue where adding a sort prevented "show x more results" appearing on advanced report when using step size row limit
- Fixed an issue that returned a database error message when using the Exago Switch formula in a sort
- Fixed an issue related to extraneous pop-ups generated by user-added content in ExpressView reports