Enabling and Accessing Template Editor Logi Report Studio
Logi Report provides a template editor - Logi Report Studio for building reports more intuitively and conveniently. This topic describes how you can enable and access Logi Report Studio.
This topic contains the following sections:
Enabling Template Editor
You need to enable the template editor to use it.
- Add the JVM parameter
-Denable.tpleditor=truein the Server startup file and then start Server.
If you are an administrator, you can instead temporarily enable the template editor within your user session by running the URL http://localhost:8888/studio/rpc/sysctl?enable.tpleditor=true after you start a local Server.
- Navigate to the My Profile > Customize Profile page on the Server Console.
- Select Customize Profile. Server displays the Customize Profile dialog box.
- Select Enable Customize Properties. You need to do this at least once.
- Select OK to close the dialog box.
Displaying the Template button on the Toolbar
You can select the Template button to access the template editor Logi Report Studio after you display the button on the toolbar of Page Report Studio.
To display the Template button on the toolbar in the Interactive View of Page Report Studio,
- Navigate to Menu > View > Options. Server displays the Options dialog box.
- Select Customize.
- In the Available Tools box, select Template, which is at the end of the tools list.
- Select the Add button . Server displays Template in the Selected Tools box.
- Select OK. You will find the Template button on the toolbar.
Accessing Template Editor
You can access the template editor Logi Report Studio by selecting the Template button on the toolbar in the Interactive View of Page Report Studio. Server displays a message asking whether you want to leave the page. Select Leave after making sure you have saved any changes that you made to the report in Page Report Studio. Server then leaves Page Report Studio and displays Logi Report Studio.
You can also open Logi Report Studio by selecting Blank Template when you create a page report or report tab.
For more information about how to use Logi Report Studio, see Working with Logi Report Studio.
Please sign in to leave a comment.