APIs provide a way to build Logi Report components and services into other applications, thus integrating Logi Report with existing platform infrastructure. This topic is aimed at Java developers who want to understand how Logi Report works, and how to write Java code that uses the APIs effectively.
The comprehensive Javadoc matrix covering all the classes and methods of the APIs is available in the Logi Report Java API Documentation. This topic is an introduction and overview of the APIs so that the vastness of the Java docs is easier to master. Beyond that are explanations of use cases, with examples of code.
You can jump to the following links for different APIs:
- Using Server API to Work with Server
- Using Catalog API to Manipulate Catalogs
- Using Design API to Design Reports
- Using the Exit Functions
- Applying Security Context Support
- Auditing on Exporting, Printing, and Saving of Reports