Color theme for Chart, Gauge, and Map
Izenda v2.9.0 and higher provides a pre-defined list of color themes, new customized themes can be added by Application Administrators.
The color theme list is available for the following purposes:
- Set default color theme for System or Tenant level.
- Customize the color theme applying Chart, Gauge or Map report parts.
- In API > Themes folder, application administrators can add or update color themes by adding new files or updating existing files.
A color theme file is a JSON file that contains an array of HEX color codes
A color theme name is the file name for each JSON file
As general best practice we recommend limiting special characters used in the file names to spaces, underscores and dashes
It is recommended that each theme contain 12 color codes, files can contain less or more and charts will utilize the codes available. Themes with less will show X where the empty codes should be displayed, with more, the extra color codes will not be shown.
Example: The mariner.JSON is a color theme file with the content:
- Any changes made or new themes added, will only display in the application after the API site has been restarted.
- Only one theme per file is supported.