Here are the rules for the 2021 United Way NCA Virtual Hackathon
- You can participate in this hackathon as an individual. The maximum team size is 4.
- Prizes are awarded to a team, so you would share a prize with your team if you had 2 or more members. Logi Analytics also can change the prize structure if the number of submissions is lower than expected and does not warrant all three prizes being awarded.
- Once registered, teams will be sent details (on or before July 13) on how to connect to Logi Composer and the United Way NCA Dataset to be used for this Hackathon. You will not be required to download or install Logi Composer on your own machine to participate in this Hackathon. You will be given access to a virtual environment for you to build out your solutions.
- All work on a project should be done during the Hackathon period of July 14 to August 11
- Teams should use Logi Composer as their main tool for this Hackathon and the United Way NCA Dataset as your primary data source. You may use other datasets and any other publicly developed API’s you think will help enhance your solutions.
- A team can submit more than one entry for the hackathon. Participation at the hackathon is subjected on a “per-team” basis meaning you are not allowed to be on more than one team for this Hackathon.
- If selected as a winner, you may be required to give an interview to Logi Analytics on how you built out your solution that maybe used for an online blog post.
- If you are selected as the First Place winner, your solution may be used by Logi Analytics to be deployed on the United Way NCA website.