Editing Page Reports in Page Report Studio
Page Report Studio provides you with a convenient and powerful tool to analyze your business information. This topic describes how you can edit page reports in Page Report Studio.
Page Report Studio provides many features for interfacing with reports, such as filtering and sorting the report data, converting between crosstabs and charts to view and analyze data from different aspects with different focuses, and adding conditional formats to highlight wanted values. Through a user-friendly web GUI, you can easily navigate, drill, and view report content.
However, for a page report that you created in Logi Report Designer and that uses query as the data source, if you want to do analytic actions in Page Report Studio, such as adding a view element, converting between crosstabs and charts, drilling around the data, changing chart definition, or adding and converting columns and aggregating on detail columns in tables, Page Report Studio needs to convert its fields to view elements. If the conversion fails, you will not be able to perform these actions. For more information about the conversion, see Automatic Cube Initialization in the Logi Report Designer Guide.
To perform most of the operations in this topic, you need to use Interactive View of Page Report Studio.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- General Operations in Page Report
- Making Simple Modifications to Page Report Objects
- Adding Objects in Page Report
- Applying Web Controls in Page Report
- Manipulating Data Components in Page Report
- Drilling Through Page Report Data
- Adding Conditional Formats to Fields in Page Report
- Applying Filters to Page Report
- Using Dynamic Resources in Page Report
- Sorting Page Report Data
- Searching for Text in Page Report
- Saving a Page Report
- Exporting/Printing Page Report Result