Integrating Remote Logi Report Server With WebLogic 14.1.1 by a WAR File
This topic describes an example of using JSPs based on Remote Server APIs to integrate with WebLogic 14.1.1.
- You installed WebLogic in
C:\beaon computer A.
- You installed Logi Report Server in
C:\LogiReport\Serveron computer B. The computer IP is 127.0.0.1.
The procedure for integrating remote Logi Report Server with WebLogic contains the following major steps:
- On computer B, use the tool makewar.bat to build the Logi Report Server WAR file as defined by makewar.xml for remote integration. Both makewar.bat and makewar.xml are in
C:\LogiReport\Server\bin. Run the following commands in DOS window and Server saves the generated WAR file remote.war to the directory
makewar.bat buildRemoteWar -Djrs.remote.host=127.0.0.1 -Djrs.remote.rmiport=1129 -Djrs.rmi.auth_file=C:\LogiReport\Server\bin\rmi.auth
- Copy the rmi.auth file from
C:\LogiReport\Server\binon computer B to
C:\LogiReport\Server\binon computer A.
- Make sure you have started Logi Report Server at least once so that Server generated the server.properties file.
- Change the server.properties file in
- If you have not already created a WebLogic Domain for Logi Report Server, you must create one before starting the integration.
- On computer A, start WebLogic by running startWeblogic.sh in
- On computer B, access the WebLogic Administrative Console using the URL
http://hostname:7001/console/, where hostname is computer A's host name or IP address, and 7001 is the port number.
- After your successful login, in the Domain Structure panel on the left, select Deployments node.
- In the Summary of Deployments panel, select Install.
- In the Install Application Assistant panel, select the upload your file(s) link.
- In the Deployment Archive section, select Browse to select the remote.war file in
C:\LogiReport\Server\bin\distribute, and then select Next.
- Keep selecting Next until the Finish button is enabled, and then select Finish.
- Start Logi Report Server on computer B.
- Go to computer A and access Logi Report Server using the following URL: