Running With WebLogic 12c Release 1 (12.1.2)
This topic describes how to run Logi JReport Server Monitor with WebLogic 12c Release 1 (12.1.2).
- WebLogic 12c Release 1 (12.1.2) has been installed in
- Logi JReport Server Monitor has been installed in
Generating the WAR File
Use the tool makewar.bat/makewar.sh to build the Logi JReport Server Monitor WAR file as defined by makewar.xml for remote integration. Both makewar.bat/makewar.sh and makewar.xml are located in
C:\Logi JReport\Monitor\bin. The generated WAR file monitor.war will be saved to the directory
Deploying the WAR File
- If you have not already created a WebLogic Domain for Logi JReport Server you must create one before starting the integration.
- Start WebLogic by running startWeblogic.cmd in
- Access the WebLogic Administrative Console using the URL
http://hostname:7001/console/, where the hostname is host name or IP address, and 7001 is the port number.
- After your successful login, in the Domain Structure panel on the left, select Deployments node.
- In the Summary of Deployments panel, select Install.
- In the Install Application Assistant panel, select the upload your file(s) link.
- In the Deployment Archive section, select Browse to select your monitor.war file, and then select Next.
- Keep selecting Next until the Finish button is enabled, and then select Finish.
D:\bea\user_projects\domains\domain_name\bin, edit the file startWebLogic.cmd by adding a line:
set JAVA_OPTIONS="-Dmonitor.home=C:\Logi JReport\Monitor".
- Copy rmi.auth from
C:\Logi JReport\Monitor\bin. Enable RMI service for remote connection by setting the property
server.rmiserver.enable=truein server.properties in
<server_intall_root>\bin. Then start Logi JReport Server.
- Access the Server Monitor from a web browser (the default port of WebLogic is 7001) using the URL
Please sign in to leave a comment.