Deploying to WebLogic 12c Release 1 (18.104.22.168.0)
This topic introduces how to deploy Logi JReport Server Guide v15 Server to WebLogic 12c Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0). The example directory paths listed below are based on Unix. The instructions are applicable to both Unix and Windows installations; however, the format of the paths for Windows would use the Windows format, that is,
C:\Logi JReport\Server instead of
It is assumed that:
- WebLogic 12c Release 1 (126.96.36.199.0) is installed in the
/opt/beadirectory. This is referred to as BEA_HOME in the WebLogic documentation.
- The Logi JReport Server WAR file Logi JReport.war is located in the
/opt/Logi JReport/Server/bin/distributedirectory. To create the WAR file refer to the instructions in Building a WAR/EAR File to Include a Self-contained Logi JReport Server.
To deploy Logi JReport Server to BEA WebLogic:
- If you have not already created a WebLogic Domain for Logi JReport Server you must create one before starting the integration.
- Start WebLogic by running startWeblogic.sh in
- Access the WebLogic Administrative Console by using URL
http://hostname:7001/console/, where the hostname is host name or IP address, and 7001 is the port number.
- After your successful login, in the Domain Structure panel on the left, select Deployments node.
- In the Summary of Deployments panel, select Install.
- In the Install Application Assistant panel, select the upload your file(s) link.
- In the Deployment Archive section, select Browse to select the Logi JReport.war file in
C:\Logi JReport\Server\bin\distribute, and then select Next.
- Keep selecting Next until the Finish button is enabled, and then select Finish.
- Start Logi JReport Server and then access it using the following URL:
If you run into problems when using Logi JReport Server in BEA WebLogic, send the log files of Logi JReport Server to [email protected]. The following procedure illustrates how to generate the log files:
-Dlogall=trueon the same line as -Dreporthome
- Restart the application server, and then try to reproduce the problem. After reproducing the problem, send [email protected] the log files in
The WebLogic log file may also help to identify the problem. It is