Deploying to OC4J 10g R3 (10.1.3.5.0)
This topic introduces how to deploy Logi JReport Server Guide v15 Server to OC4J 10g R3 (10.1.3.5.0). It is assumed that the Logi JReport Server WAR file Logi JReport.war is located in the
/opt/Logi JReport/Server/bin/distribute directory. To create the WAR file refer to the instructions in Building a WAR/EAR File to Include a Self-contained Logi JReport Server.
To deploy Logi JReport Server to OC4J 10g R3 (10.1.3.5.0):
- Start OC4J.
- On the Applications tab, select Deploy.
- In the Archive Location section, select Browse to select the Logi JReport.war file in
/opt/Logi JReport/Server/bin/distribute. Then select Next.
- Type JRServer in the Application Name field, and type a context path such as /Logi JReport in the Context Root field. Then select Next.
- Select Deploy to deploy the WAR.
- Access Logi JReport Server using the following URLs:
If you run into problems when using Logi JReport Server in the Oracle oc4j Application Server, send the log files of Logi JReport Server to [email protected]. The following procedure illustrates how to generate the log files:
- Type -Dlogall=true in oc4j located in
- Restart OC4J, and then try to reproduce the problem.
- After reproducing the problem, send [email protected] the log files in