Installing and Running Logi Report Designer
Logi Report Designer can run on Windows, macOS, Unix, and Linux platforms. This topic describes installing and running Designer on different platforms using different methods.
The Logi Report Designer installer requires that you choose a Java Development Kit (JDK) to complete the installation. These JDKs are supported: Oracle JDK 8, 9, 11, and 12 and OpenJDK 8, 11, 12, and 13. Contact Logi Analytics Support at [email protected] for help if you have problems when using other JDK.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Logi Report Licenses
- Installing and Running Designer on Windows
- Installing and Running Designer on macOS
- Installing and Running Designer on Unix/Linux
- Installing Updates/Service Packs
- Solving Installation Problems
- Upgrading Reports from v7 or Prior to v17
- Using the Designer Launch Files
- Starting Designer via Command Line