Just thought I'd share some screenshots of a new KPI project that I'm working on for a client.
- Single Shared Element, multiple configurations
- Can insert any Logi or HTML Content
- Inserted content alignment is configurable via parameters
- Animated count-up (and count-down when a default value is supplied)
- Trend Sentiment-Sensitive
- Automatic Trend Analysis based on data provided
- Accepts a datalayer or will work with Local Data
- Color, Background, Icon as well as layout fully customizable via parameters
Inject Logi Charts, Icons, configure colors. Tooltips on charts still work.
Specify content size and alignment via parameters. Specify Trend Suffix
Inject multiple Logi Elements (Image and Label)
Add background images and configure a color overlay
Disable trends or show status using color or class
KPI does not overflow based on content, however you can specify a height for the KPI to match your content
Please sign in to leave a comment.