The following configuration details apply for JBoss 7. We do not recommend using JBoss 6.
1. Auto-deploy is used with this server so either manually or through Logi Studio's New Application wizard, give the root folder for your Logi application a .war file extension. Ensure that this folder is placed beneath whatever folder you've configured as your auto-deploy folder, for example: jboss/server/default/deploy/myLogiApp.war
See the Hello World! Tutorial for some examples of working with the New Application wizard.
2. Set the Java options by editing $JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.conf so that it includes:
3. Edit <LogiAppFolder>/WEB-INF/web.xml and add the following:
4. If your JBoss server isn't capable of dynamic deployment, or you're not sure about the server settings, restart your JBoss server, using bin/standalone.sh.
5. Use a specific port and parameter when browsing the Logi applications. For example:
and be sure to use the correct case-sensitive spelling of the Logi report definition file name, e.g. Default vs default.