Composer Service Monitor
Composer includes a Service Monitor microservice, which can be used to:
- Review all Composer microservices and their log files
- Produce a diagnostics bundle to send to Composer Support
- Set the logging level and properties for each microservice
Composer recommends that you contact Composer Support for assistance with the installation and use of the Service Monitor.
Composer's Service Monitor provides administrators with real-time views of microservice health, configuration, and logs. The Service Monitor is not installed as part of a default Composer installation, so it must be installed and configured before you can use it.
- Composer and its microservices must be version 3.5 or later.
- All microservices must have service discovery enabled.
- The Composer Service Monitor must be manually installed, configured and started.
The following topics provide complete information about the Composer Service Monitor: