Manage Data Store Connections
Data store connections define the connection strings and options necessary to connect to a data store. You can manually add and maintain them. Saved and validated data store connections can be used in data source configurations. Data store connections must be validated when they are defined. If they are not validated, they cannot be saved.
You must be logged in as an administrator or as a user with the group privilegeCan Manage Connections to manage data store connection definitions.
To manage existing data store connections or add new ones, select Connections on the top-level navigation banner or the UI menu or select the Connections box on the Home page. The Connections page appears.
Review the following links for information on managing your data store connection definitions.
- Connections Page
- List Data Store Connections
- Search for a Definition in a List
- Add Data Store Connections
- Modify Data Store Connections
- Delete Data Store Connections
- Select a Data Store Connection for a Data Source Configuration
- Use User Attributes for Connection Parameters
- Insert Variables for Connection Parameters
Please sign in to leave a comment.