Using Server Monitor
Server Monitor is a standalone web-based application used for monitoring the overall performance of Logi Report Server. You should use it together with Server. This topic introduces how you can use the main features of Server Monitor.
Server Monitor has the following main features:
- Inspect the status of Server.
- Show performance statistics of Server in Graph/Text mode.
- Maintain Server.
- Create profiling reports, performance reports, and statistic reports.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Configuring Server Monitor
- Monitoring the Status of Server
- Monitoring the Performance of Server
- Maintaining Server
- Creating Profiling Reports