Installing and Uninstalling Logi Report Server Monitor
Logi Report Server Monitor is an application for the administrator which does not need to go on the same Logi Report Server as the report system. So it is recommended that Monitor be installed on a separate system or on systems for system administrators.
To install Logi Report Server Monitor on Windows:
- Download the Logi Report Server Monitor installation file from the Jinfonet download center.
- Execute the installation file.
- Once the Installation Wizard has been successfully loaded, the Welcome screen appears. Select Next to continue.
- In the License Agreement screen, read the license agreement carefully. If you agree with all the terms, select I accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then select Next. The installation process will not continue unless you accept the terms stated.
- In the Choose Installation Folder screen, provide the absolute path for where you want to install Logi Report Server Monitor. Select Browse to navigate to the destination folder. Select Next to continue.
- In the Configuration screen, specify the administration port and the active host address. Select Next to continue.
- In the Select JDK screen, select the JDK version with which Logi Report Server Monitor will be installed. The selected JDK will be used to execute Logi Report Server Monitor. The Installation Wizard collects and lists all the available JDK versions installed on your machine, you can then select one of the JDK versions from the list. Select Next to continue.
Note: The Installation Wizard doesn't list JRE versions found on your machine. The lowest JDK version Logi Report supports is 1.8.0. JDK 9 is currently not supported.
- In the Add Class Path screen, a class path is necessary when using a JDBC driver or user-defined object. A class path is composed of a file path plus a zip file, jar file, or directory path. For example,
Select the Add button to add the selected class path to the class path list. Select Delete to delete the selected class path from the class path list. Then select Next to continue.
Or, you can skip this screen by directly selecting Install. Later you can manually edit the batch file or the command line starting Logi Report Server Monitor to add class paths.
- In the Install Summary screen, the product name, location, and disk space information are shown. Click Install, and the Installation Wizard will start to install Logi Report Server Monitor.
- In the Installing screen, the installing process and status are shown.
- After installation, the Read Me screen displays. Read the information and select Done to close the Installation Wizard.
To remove Logi Report Server Monitor on Windows:
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features to remove it.
- Run uninstaller.exe (uninstaller on Unix) in
Note: The uninstaller will remove all the files generated by the installer, while the files that are created later by the program will be retained. You can remove them manually.